Backpack, a necessity in almost every family, whether you are a student, a traveler, or an office worker. In this modern era, we can’t think of a minute without our mobile phones, so USB backpacks have come into people’s life.
What is a USB backpack?
USB Backpacks come with a USB Port, It can charge your phone by keeping the power bank inside. So, you can effortlessly charge and use your phone while walking with your backpack. USB Backpacks can also be used to charge other electronic devices.
How to use a USB backpack?
- You need to have a power bank.
2. Connect your power bank to the built-in USB cable inside the backpack.
3. Connect your phone to the external USB port on the backpack with your charging cable.
4. Turn on the power bank and start charging.
Advantages of having a USB backapck
- Most importantly, it’s convenient to charge your phone.
- A charging backpack is always with you, there is little extra bulk.
- You may never forget your power bank and lost it.
Some advice on using a USB backpack
- The USB backpack you buy doesn’t come with a power bank, please kindly noted you need that extra.
- You can connect it to your laptop or other digital devices as long as you have a charging cable.
- Do not recommend using a washing machine to clean a USB backpack. Recommend washing it with your hands and unplug the USB cable before cleaning.